terça-feira, maio 30, 2006

"Dr. Tatiana's Sex advice to all creation"

A Teresa deu a dica no seu blog. Não resisto em fazer um plágio inocente, acho que vale a pena dar a conhecer este livro. Em vez de tentar fazer um resumo, que não lhe faria justiça, passo a transcrever uma passagem:

"Dear Dr. Tatiana,

My name's Twiggy, and I'm a stick insect. It's with great embarrassment that I write to you while copulating but my mate and I have been copulating for ten weeks already. I'm bored out of my skull, yet he shows no sign of flagging. He says he's madly in love with me, but I think he's just plain mad. How can I get him to quit?"

2 comentários:

teresa disse...

Ainda não chegou. Vou tentar adivinhar a espécie que tu escolherias ;)

Libitina disse...

Já está traduzido em português. Mas gostava de o ler em inglês.